It took just under a week, but the major reconstruction work on The Kanert.com is finally done!
We now have:
- New menus & icons across the board, with new organization
- A new section with 9 new articles: Travel out of Japan
- New content in Collaborations, Expressions & Models
- 3 new articles in Japan Travel
- 2 new articles in Life in Japan
- 8 new articles in Reviews & Insights
- A Portfolio section and new bios for acting, writing and art
- pdf versions of the flashcards in ESL Resources
- Links to my first book of poetry
M. watched me day after day in disbelief, wondering when I'd ever be done. When I finished, I took the time to count.
If you haven't yet, take a poke around. There's a whole lot of material here to browse. My Nintoku's Tomb and Niijima Island pages keep getting a lot of traffic—probably because there's so little information on them in English that I actually rank pretty high in Google searches.