This has already been done brilliantly for Star Wars. But it's been on my mind, and the only way to get it out is to just do it. So here we have it: 21 of the greatest movie lines of all time, each markedly changed by the word "pants."
- "Trust me with your life, not your money or your pants."
- "No time to argue! Throw me the idol, I'll throw you the pants!"
- "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in pants anymore."
- "You had me at 'pants.'"
- "I will have my pants, in this life or the next."
- "You can't handle the pants!"
- "Pants, my dear Watson."
- "I have always depended on the pants of strangers."
- "Soylent Green is pants!"
- "Open the pants, HAL."
- "The pants of the many outweigh ..." "The pants of the few."
- "So you mean you put down your rock and I put down my pants and we try to kill each other like civilized people?"
- "I feel the need—the need for pants."
- "Please put down your pants. You have 20 seconds to comply."
- "Pants on, pants off."
- "Bust a deal, face the pants."
- "We want the finest pants available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now."
- "Say 'hello' to my little pants!"
- "If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of pants, pants I have acquired over a very long career. Pants that make me a nightmare for people like you."
- "All work and no pants makes Jack a dull boy."
- "Pants? Where we're going, we don't need pants."
Now the real challenge: Can you figure out what they're from?
Write a comment